Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Just watched his goals vid and looks like we've got a player. Left foot right foot, headers, long range, tap ins, g.poching and with speed what can he not do. Sometimes these vids can lie but on this evidence I'm really looking forward to watching him play.
You say those vids can lie, i remember us signing bernardo corradi and the clip they showed on granada reports was of him hitting the cross bar from 6 yards out.

That turned out pretty accurate

A lot of those goals were exploiting the pace behind when a team is stretched. As most teams line up with a low block and City build up conservatively hopefully he has the other facets to the game required. Still some lovely finishing.

Just watched his goals vid and looks like we've got a player. Left foot right foot, headers, long range, tap ins, g.poching and with speed what can he not do. Sometimes these vids can lie but on this evidence I'm really looking forward to watching him play.
Just hope that Haaland kid weighs in with his fair share! Wish we knew more about him.

dek584w-d6022227-d9b3-4c53-8e15-ac7cd19bb329.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.