Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland is our most exciting signing in decades for me.

The man is an animal an utter cnut, arrogance, attitude and I love that, something we have lacked since the takeover.

Sometimes we are far too nice, sometimes in the big games a complete twat on the pitch and one with expectational talent and ability is the difference.

The start of the season can't come quickly enough, that big Viking rampaging through the opposition, I already pity them.
He's not only our most exciting signing in decades.
He's the most exciting signing this league has ever had

Haaland is our most exciting signing in decades for me.

The man is an animal an utter cnut, arrogance, attitude and I love that, something we have lacked since the takeover.

Sometimes we are far too nice, sometimes in the big games a complete twat on the pitch and one with expectational talent and ability is the difference.

The start of the season can't come quickly enough, that big Viking rampaging through the opposition, I already pity them.

I agree, I think we’ve been crying out for a player like that.

Drogba for Chelsea was always the kind of player that I think a successful club winning things like Champions Leagues really benefits from. I think Haaland is and will be better goalscorer than him in terms of numbers, but Drogba always had that presence on the pitch that he was an absolute handful and could win you big games right until the end because he just had that much self belief and had even the best defenders run ragged. Like when he took the winning penalty in the Champions League final after he scored that header, I just felt it is absolutely no way he was going to miss because he was just that kind of player on that occasion, and I think Haaland has that kind of confidence because he knows he’s that good and defenders will absolutely hate playing against him for every second he is on the pitch.

He will be a difference maker in big games where there’s no second chances.

I just watched his media interview and apart from being experienced in these matters (must have done 100s already), he had the air of somebody itching to, 'tear shit up' I think the phrase goes. Also showed a no bullshit level of response to everybody asking questions and I think that attitude will filter onto the grass. He's here to win stuff, shiny stuff and he knows it.

Alvarez too, let's not overlook this hidden gem, Argentina's best player has pretty much gone under the radar in respect of the UK media and I hope they start to notice when it's too late (eg hattrick vs rags would get them frothing).

My fantasy football team is going to take hours to sort out this time round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.