Raheem Sterling

That’s why I’m surprised by the spike in pages. Last time I saw this, it only had 10 pages and people wishing him the best.

He’s not here anymore so I thought that’s that.
nah, it is because the way people have been posting ie like in your bolded part.

You say just say good luck etc and then take two snide digs at the same time, there isn't a need, is there?

As you said wish him well and thank him for his servitude don't bother with the digs.

I find it difficult to believe a bunch of grown men can seriously give a shit about a complete non-story like this.

Seriously - who fucking cares whether he signed some kid’s shirt in America or not?

It’s the kind of thing I’d expect a 12 year old to get all worked up about, not an apparently grown man.

Apologies to those of you who are actually 12 on this thread - in which case, carry on!
What about ungrown men? Do dwarves not care at all, or are you heightist?

Some of you have a child like, RAWK type view on players.

"No affinity with the club".

"He doesn't get us".

"No connection with the fans".

I think it would be an eye opener if you ever sat down with a footballer and find out their views on their clubs and their fans. It's a job to them. All they do is play football on the pitch, anything else is just PR.

What about ungrown men? Do dwarves not care at all, or are you heightist?

That’s an excellent question.

I’d imagine there is a significant demographic of dwarves that care very deeply about whether footballers sign specific shirts or not.

They are, of course, perfectly entitled to get irate about it too - but only if they’re 12.

That’s an excellent question.

I’d imagine there is a significant demographic of dwarves that care very deeply about whether footballers sign specific shirts or not.

They are, of course, perfectly entitled to get irate about it too - but only if they’re 12.
I just see the “you’re a grown man“ phrase gather popularity. It’s an Americanism and bugs me slightly.

Nothing personal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.