City win the cheapest beer in the PL Cup

I think it’s wrong as City don’t do pints for £3.40 or actually sell anything that you could call lager…..
The full list though is:

• Man City, £3.40
  • Brentford, £3.50
  • Newcastle, £3.60
  • Leeds, £3.60
  • Nottingham Forest, £3.70
  • Wolves, £3.70
  • Liverpool, Fulham, Everton, Bournemouth, Southampton, all £4
  • Crystal Palace, £4.20
  • Arsenal, £4.30
  • Chelsea, £4.40
  • Aston Villa, £4.60
  • Leicester, £4.75
  • Brighton, £4.95
  • West Ham, Spurs, both £5
  • Man Utd, £5.10

Looks like we've got one over on the Scousers already (as well as likely to pinch their Net Spend Trophy!)
Talk Sport just mentioned City has the cheapest beer in the PL at £3.40 a pint, Leeds and Newcastle close behind at $3.60.
Rags at the bottom end at £5.40 with Brighton the dearest at £6.00
Where did you see this - United was one of the cheapest and City the dearest in my experience

Looks like we've got one over on the Scousers already (as well as likely to pinch their Net Spend Trophy!)
Talk Sport just mentioned City has the cheapest beer in the PL at £3.40 a pint, Leeds and Newcastle close behind at $3.60.
Rags at the bottom end at £5.40 with Brighton the dearest at £6.00
You sure that's not the price of a half in our case! Far more expensive than that in my experience.

Anything’s better than the £5.80 cups of piss I was drinking at the real old Trafford last week, awful stuff, in paper cups too, gonna smuggle spirits in next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.