Oleksandr Zinchenko

Once a blue always a blue. Great guy, great member of our team and got nowt but respect for him battling for his place all these years.

For anyone who is sad to see him go or felt he was forced out take solace in the fact he is now playing for his boyhood team

Zin is just one those characters who is 100% all in wherever he is. It’s a great move for him and his family. Good luck to him

A pity arsenal don't have the good grace to get his name right though.

Bin a great player for us,and very well liked by everyone,just watched his interview,the guy is so gratefull to man city the guys got a bit of class about him

Fernandinho was emotional but for all the right reasons.

Sterling, right move for everyone. Wish him the best of luck (apart from against us) but not to bothered about him going.

Jesus is a bit of a sickener for me. Been great for us and I think he will be out to prove a point at Arsenal.

Then Zinchenko. I'm gutted about this one. He's not our most talented player but he's been the perfect role model, made the best of what he has and never given up. Everything you want to see as a fan. Seeing him in an Arsenal shirt makes me feel abit ill.

Big changes in that dressing room this summer, bring it on City!!!

I must admit, you never really know what you’re getting when you sign a player but the love on here for Zinchenko makes me confident he’ll be a great player for us…good for him that in Jesus he has a mate he knows. I think Arteta must be highly regarded by them otherwise, I don’t see how they come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.