Most underrated City player ever?

Ali B has to be at the top, what a magnificent footballer, what must he have been in his prime?

A privilege to watch him and Berkovic, both wonderful footballers and together in the same team, ripping the league a new one.
I’d say we probably overrate Ali B as we weren’t used to having anyone with that level of skill. He hadn’t done much in France before coming to us.

He was probably ahead of his time. He’d be an awesome 8 for Pep in his pomp.

Ali B has to be at the top, what a magnificent footballer, what must he have been in his prime?

A privilege to watch him and Berkovic, both wonderful footballers and together in the same team, ripping the league a new one.
He wouldn't have even have considered us in his prime. Only got him because Peter Reid couldn't recognise talent if it slapped in the face with a wet kipper

Jihai Sun
No no no.

I remember him missing an open goal by smashing the ball onto the crossbar in the last minute away at Doncaster in a cup match.
It was a ridiculous miss and fucked my bet of £135 coming in.
Think it was the game Nedhum accidentally broke their keepers leg, not to sure but i remember Sun's miss like it was yesterday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.