Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the game having been out esrlier. Not even remotely surprised we lost, in fact I said we would. I stand by my long standing belief that Pep is the best manager over 38 games but pretty average over 1 game.

Just watched the game having been out esrlier. Not even remotely surprised we lost, in fact I said we would. I stand by my long standing belief that Pep is the best manager over 38 games but pretty average over 1 game.
I’m critical over pep at times; what was wrong today? Very strong team out and decent subs?

Fuck me I have never seen such overreacted after a game with so little baring on it then this one.
ITV , the media and the cult.

Even some City fans calm the fuck down, it's July, Pep treated this as pre season, Klopp as a final in CL Nenuz celebration
And yes I am bitter.
No need to feel bitter, massive positives from that game.

Teams 3rd game

Controlled 70% of the game

Had more chances

Gunny not fit but bossing midfield

LFC more fitness, but only two shots on target and struggling to get out of their half.

Beat by a penalty and deflection.

Julian off the mark

The Brut nearer fitness and premier league experience

KDB closer to fitness.

Bernie's possession.

Wing backs will get better.

Might aswell hand us the premier league trophy over now and save everyone some time.

Pep won't be feeling as bad as some of you lot, he'll take a lot away from this game.

Chins up you blues....

Disappointing result yesterday, but no-one will be talking about this game after a few days. Another trinket for Livarpool.

I’m critical over pep at times; what was wrong today? Very strong team out and decent subs?
I dunno mate. Maybe nothing. I just have zero confidence in us winning a one off game against Liverpool. Which is pretty ridiculous when we have shown we are a better side than them for like 19 of the last 20 seasons

I dunno mate. Maybe nothing. I just have zero confidence in us winning a one off game against Liverpool. Which is pretty ridiculous when we have shown we are a better side than them for like 19 of the last 20 seasons
Think it’s 5 wins, 5 draws, and 7 defeats against Liverpool under Guardiola. Obviously they’re the team we struggle against most, but it’s hardly all one-way.

Not just them. Happens in all the knock out comps, CL being the big one. Unfortunately the style of play cab be predictable. Whilst so effective over a season, in a one off game where more risks are taken it can come undone.

But that was not the case today, fitness and new players had a massive part to play today. You could tell the boys were gutted. Haaland needs to get that first competitive goal ASAP and he'll be off.

Exciting season coming up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.