Liverpool (N) | Community Shield | Post-Match

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s be honest, on a one to one basis the scousers will beat us 9 times out of 10. They have more belief and more desire. Man for man our team is better but I can’t ever see us getting any better against them. We’re clearly scared and in awe of them. They run us ragged. And anyone who doesn’t see that is deluded. Ignore all this pre season bullshit excuses, as a team their spirit is far better than ours.

Your brother,Ray,talks nonsense too.

cI think we need to debunk this myth that our season was far superior to theirs last year and that our prep was better. They won 2 domestic cups and were runners up in the PL and CL. We limped to the end of the season and won the PL. I think we were more out of gas at the end of the season than they were.
where do you buy your drugs lad? the superior team was the one that won the PL I'm sure it was City.

Let’s be honest, on a one to one basis the scousers will beat us 9 times out of 10. They have more belief and more desire. Man for man our team is better but I can’t ever see us getting any better against them. We’re clearly scared and in awe of them. They run us ragged. And anyone who doesn’t see that is deluded. Ignore all this pre season bullshit excuses, as a team their spirit is far better than ours.

what?? can you list the last 10 games we have played against you and whether it equates to 9 out of 10 times you have beaten us. sorry to burst your bubble lad but you are talking shit.

Sniff sniff

Season starts next week and the proper titles handed out in May, yesterday means nothing and the filth have already shown their hand, which i expect Pep wanted.

I get that a bit, we was better both league games last year and got 4 points the year before. This wasn’t a Liverpool thing today I just think we need another game or two for our rhythm.
Id agree. We’ve had 2 friendlys against their 6/7. Some players getting their first real minutes (foden/Gundogan). A little tuff to take but it’s generally come good for us in May.

With the world cup in the middle of this season there is a lot of football to be played…. Will be interesting to see if Liverpool blow up as they did a few seasons ago

We looked fucking miles off the pace. Don’t think anyone played well.

Bernardo worked hard and looked the fittest, and we looked better when we hooked Grealish and Mahrez for Foden and Alvarez, but even then we still looked games behind them.

Don’t know what shape West Ham will be in but I’m not expecting much if they’ve had a good pre-season because ours has been non-existent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.