West Ham (A) | Sun 7 Aug 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why Stones isn't getting a start unless he isn't 100% yet. I still think him & Dias are our best central defensive pairing.

Looks a decent side but hoped to see Alvarez start, he will probably feature at some point though. I think Haaland will get a goal today.

Would have liked to see Alvarez start on the right and Stine uf fit but happy enough with that

Not sure why Stones isn't getting a start unless he isn't 100% yet. I still think him & Dias are our best central defensive pairing.

Looks a decent side but hoped to see Alvarez start, he will probably feature at some point though. I think Haaland will get a goal today.
Pretty sure Stones didn't feature at all in pre season?

There clearly is something to discuss though. He started last weekend so fitness is not an issue. Him suddenly not starting is something to talk about whether you like it or not.
I agree(if I'm allowed;-)) generally rodri gundog kdb doesn't tend to work great.

Rodri Silva kdb or rodri Silva gundog is usually a better balance. Let's see how we go. All the Barca talk is obviously going to raise eyebrows whether there is anything in it or not.

Anyhow fingers crossed for a win. Early games can be dodgy.

As there is no ‘senior’ left footed FB, Cancelo and Grealish on the left…just not big on it as they both want to and do the same thing. Nonetheless, hoping they make it work.

Solid team put out. Surprised that Foden will play on the right. A good surprise nonetheless.

Understandably, City may start slow due to less games for preseason. Just need to patient with the team until they get a few games under their belts in case things aren’t as smooth or not gelling properly.

Come on City!

I saw somewhere online Stones isn't match fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.