West Ham United (A) | Sun 7th Aug | Post Match Thread

Sterling scored plenty of belters, look at his goal record for us, why to people want to dig him out? He isn't a city player anymore and to compare him to haaland is foolish, haaland is a striker, Sterling was a wide player
I don’t think they are seriously criticising, rather a comparison which confirms we did the right thing to let him go. People were asking whether we would miss his pace and his goals. The answer is no.

Remember those days, when yaya was on one and was absolutely unplayable?? Imagine if he had a fuck off blonde wig on and played up front. That's all I can think of right now.
I'm fucking scared and I'm a blue. Christ knows what the rest of the league are thinking

He attempted a horrible pass across our own defence losing the ball. Not surprising if anyone whinged. Went on to have a great game though
Yes but why do we expect them to be 100% perfect 100% of the time? If that's what people are looking for they're following the wrong sport.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.