Can I now say - "I TOLD YOU SO"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajay said:
Cooke has been sanctioned to increase our cash offer but not increase the budget put aside for personal terms.

The board are convinced that Milan cannot turn down such a strong offer and are shocked that any club is turning their noses at 100M!

please explain I thought it is the player who says he is not coming not Milan turning down our bid, according to quotes. So why offer the club more and not the player.

I am confused ...

Cheers Ajay

magoo said:
Ajay said:
Ok - more for the ones who want to read this - I have nothing to say to the others!

Cooke has been sanctioned to increase our cash offer but not increase the budget put aside for personal terms.

The board are convinced that Milan cannot turn down such a strong offer and are shocked that any club is turning their noses at 100M!

Call ended 20 minutes ago and Cooke was unaware of the 'statements' Kaka has made until the board told him what they where getting from Rueters!

I repeat - the Club is doing everything possible to land him - but I tell you something else:

IF we don't land him we will land a BIG one - I have always said that club wants at least one BIG name and you should be happy in the simple fact that they have shown their committment to the club and fans with today's actions.

I am not going to defend my self - I have quoted what I know and have quoted these things way before the 'press' - I know who I am and what I am - and I am not a WUM..

You posted that it WASNT 100MILLION that was offered originally

getting your stories confused??

I want to live in your world where mickey mouse has just finished talking to a big gopher that was pink!!

Actually, he posted 97m. It's close enough.

magoo said:
Ajay said:
Ok - more for the ones who want to read this - I have nothing to say to the others!

Call ended 20 minutes ago and Cooke was unaware of the 'statements' Kaka has made until the board told him what they where getting from Rueters!

I repeat - the Club is doing everything possible to land him - but I tell you something else:

IF we don't land him we will land a BIG one - I have always said that club wants at least one BIG name and you should be happy in the simple fact that they have shown their committment to the club and fans with today's actions.

I am not going to defend my self - I have quoted what I know and have quoted these things way before the 'press' - I know who I am and what I am - and I am not a WUM..

I want to live in your world where mickey mouse has just finished talking to a big gopher that was pink!!

Read the post and then comment!

I said Cooke has been sanctioned to up the offer and then I said 100M = upped offer - DOH!

I couldnt care less if ajays info is correct. i just enjoy the soap opera of the now famous ajays posts

[quote="

I want to live in your world where mickey mouse has just finished talking to a big gopher that was pink!![/quote]

^^^ = Cock!

Appreciate your efforts Ajay

Bluebeer said:
CFCnibs said:
Ricster said:
Fuck off Russian Mafia prick. Stuck up for you before, and you rub this in our faces. Nob head

Was just having a pop back at a couple of very smug people who jumped the gun somewhat.

Think there were too many needing a bit of a reality check. I'm sure you'll still splash the cash and make some decent signings - they just won't be Kaka.

to be fair its fantastic we were even mentioned in the same breath....this latest news is gonna get up peoples back and a lot of abuse is gonna get thrown about.......

although your origional intentios were good, i wouldnt rub salt in the wounds!

Apologies!

I think your current league position and the FA Cup exit has fucked things up for you in this January window but I really do think that by the beginning of next season you will get some very decent players and I'm sure next season will be massive for Man City.

Whatever happens, I'm really impressed so far with Gary Cook's involvement. He's the man with the clout to make things happen. His NIKE past underlies that.

It may take time, but the Sheik is serious in how he takes us forward. This operation is now beginning to make Mark Hughes seem out-of-his-depth in financial matters.

That's all.

Trigger said:
Ajay said:

please explain I thought it is the player who says he is not coming not Milan turning down our bid, according to quotes. So why offer the club more and not the player.

I am confused ...

Cheers Ajay

Because if the club accept the offer we can officially talk terms with the player and Kaka has previously quoted that he will only discuss such terms with us if the club accept an offer.

Ajay seemed to be right in most things he had come up with before it was leaked.

Redknaap leaked the story. Fucking fish face.

Ajay said:
Trigger said:
Ajay said:

I am confused ...

Cheers Ajay

Because if the club accept the offer we can officially talk terms with the player and Kaka has previously quoted that he will only discuss such terms with us if the club accept an offer.

Ahhh! thanks for the clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.