Can I now say - "I TOLD YOU SO"

Status
Not open for further replies.
not as many on there. Nowt new anyway.

<a class="postlink" href="http://search.bloomberg.com/search?q=kaka&site=wnews&client=wnews&proxystylesheet=wnews&output=xml_no_dtd&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&filter=p&getfields=wnnis&sort=date%3AD%3AS%3Ad1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://search.bloomberg.com/search?q=ka ... D%3AS%3Ad1</a>

Sheikh Django said:
Is there any chance that we're actually bidding for more than one player at Milan? Such as Gattusso as well? I'd love that very much.

Is Gattuso injured? If so how long for. Heard he had done somet to his hamstring.. Would love to see him here also.

Keep the faith, I believe its going to happen, whats the worst that can happen, end up feeling like shit again!

To me this 'interview' with kaka which was a 'TV interview' yet there is no video evidence, suprisingly. It seems to be a re-hash of old quotes - "I want to stay at milan for life" "one day I want to be Captain" - there are multiple articles where he has said this. I think this one has a way to go yet.

Robinhosleftboot said:
Sheikh Django said:
Is there any chance that we're actually bidding for more than one player at Milan? Such as Gattusso as well? I'd love that very much.

Is Gattuso injured? If so how long for. Heard he had done somet to his hamstring.. Would love to see him here also.

Cruciate knee ligamnets i think, out for most if not all season... not first choice at Milan anymore either.

Jnr Kisby said:
Keep the faith, I believe its going to happen, whats the worst that can happen, end up feeling like shit again!

To me this 'interview' with kaka which was a 'TV interview' yet there is no video evidence, suprisingly. It seems to be a re-hash of old quotes - "I want to stay at milan for life" "one day I want to be Captain" - there are multiple articles where he has said this. I think this one has a way to go yet.

Interview was by Carlo Pellegatti who is a radio/tv newscaster.

metalblue said:
Jnr Kisby said:

has anyone seen / heard it?

metalblue said:
Jnr Kisby said:

And guess who his main employer is????????????????????????????????

Yep, Mediaset!

He writes frequently for La Gazzetta dello Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.