How often do you cry

I don’t cry at things you’re meant to cry about but give me a sad Chanel 5 movie and those tears don’t stop.. :-)

A few times this year. Once when the rounds of immunotherapy/hospital/ infection got to me as I wanted a curry and wasn't allowed one...and weirdly at the end of a DIY sos.

And once when I'd had a few scotches and stuck wish you were here on.
@BimboBob how is it all going with you ? Your post reminded me of what you are going through.

Hope you are doing well

I cried for a brief few seconds at the whistle when we beat them cunts at wembley in June,but didn't in Istanbul .
My mum last year and this got through her cancer treatments,chemo etc, but last week was hospitalsed
for five nights up till xmas eve,they still don't know whats wrong with her,i cried last week while drunk through stress
and family upsets .

Done so a good few times since lost my dad last month.

Not usually that often really, but for some reason, of the four dogs we have had to say goodbye to, there is one that whenever we talk of her, tears just well up and flow without control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.