Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I don't understand the cannibalism I see regularly on this forum. It's a football site - people will naturally and understandably be emotionally reactive - especially mid-game, as things ebb and flow. Revelling in "I told you so" , calling people 'fanny wipes' - these kinds of posts don't do anything except set City fan against City fan, and I just don't think it's a good look. Yes, I'm sure some opposition fans do troll the site and try to wind folk up, but so what? You never worry or fear for the result or see a poor performance? Great. Others do, and that's ok. Being a fan is all about opinions. In the moment, we can all be happy clappers and doom merchants, and that's ok.
I agree mostly, but sometimes the shit people come out with is just downright disrespectful to many players who have served the club well. Only takes a bad game or two for some select fans on here calling for the player to be sold immediately.

gina-carano-sexy.gif
Oh my

If you ain't got a like off me you're shite. Probably.

Just watched motd all 5 were great goals in their own right, but Bobb's was triffic, the speed of his feet proper Riverdance levels.

We need to talk about Kevin. He may be from Belgium/Holland so probably has mayonnaise on his chips which is Wrong! Also being a bit pasty, he must be part Scot. Either way it's SPF 5 billion for our brilliant Belgian!

However put him on a pitch, he's just levels above. After game he said he can currently only do 25 minutes or so, so we'll have to manage his time.

This does feel a pivotal moment in the season, but our defence just isn't great currently, especially Gvardiol who's a square peg in a round hole, doing him no favours!

An especially big fuck you to kavanagh and pigmob, bit unlucky with your injury time, twats.

Here on in, think we all need to stick our big boy pants on and buckle up for a helter skelter ride.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.