Kylian Mbappé

The Galacticos Project — Part I. When Luis Figo did the unthinkable and… |  by Nakul Dashora | Nomadic Nerd's Corner | Medium's Corner | Medium
Fucking Beckham looks like a fucking tagger onner rubbing shoulders with Figo, Ronaldo, Zidane and Raul. Not fit to be in the same picture let alone same team as them, the one trick pony ****.

View attachment 104299

Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly offered Kylian Mbappe a mouthwatering new contract worth €100million (£86.15m) per season in an attempt to keep him at Parc des Princes.

The 25-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season and PSG are not giving up hope of retaining his services. Mbappe has scored 26 goals in 25 appearances this term but is available on a free this summer.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...n=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target
How can this lot pass the new FFP rules based on wages if they’re offering that kind of money?

View attachment 104299

Paris Saint-Germain have reportedly offered Kylian Mbappe a mouthwatering new contract worth €100million (£86.15m) per season in an attempt to keep him at Parc des Princes.

The 25-year-old is out of contract at the end of the season and PSG are not giving up hope of retaining his services. Mbappe has scored 26 goals in 25 appearances this term but is available on a free this summer.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...n=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target
If he stays at PSG, he's got no ambition. I can't see them ever winning the CL; they don't have the mentality. They're a bunch of individuals, not a team. Yes; even after Messi and Neymar pissing off. As for the money; yes, it's not too bad. But let's be honest; he's hardly short of a bob or two, even now, is he?

If Netflix could make an off the pitch series about PSG it would be the highest grossing ever. Some of the alleged stories of players both in the male and female teams are bonkers.

It's a tinderbox waiting to go up.
Surely wouldn’t be as good as the Sunderland tv series which was pure comedy gold

I don't disagree with him tbh. The current football environment dictates that, by rights, he should be one of the highest earners in the world. The fact that he is still at PSG means he has to be given incentives to stay there, clearly they were hand in hand with sporting objectives initially but with the current squad you can only assume its monetary now. If he chooses to stay its because they have convinced him they will pay him what he's worth & improve the team OR they will pay him over what he's worth to compensate for an average team.

I think the guys a class player, but when it comes to City we would never go for him with our current philosophy. I don't think its beyond imagination that the Saudi's come in and offer him something insane.

There are more rumors about Mbappe joining Madrid, and it seems inevitable. I'm curious about what this could mean for Haaland. While I believe Haaland also wants to play in Spain eventually, I can't imagine him and Mbappe playing on the same team for whatever reason.

There are more rumors about Mbappe joining Madrid, and it seems inevitable. I'm curious about what this could mean for Haaland. While I believe Haaland also wants to play in Spain eventually, I can't imagine him and Mbappe playing on the same team for whatever reason.
They’ll still go for Haaland. Galactico bollocks and all that. I hope not but I reckon he’ll go eventually

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.