Omar Berrada to the rags | TLDR: They want to be us.

Fuck him. Hes a now a rag **** at a rag **** club at least 12 years behind us.

Rag. ****.

Our inability to retain staff was getting concerning about half a dozen losses ago. We obviously thought very highly of him given his rise and how long hes been here. The statement from the club about him resigning suggests to me we were not willing to let him go unless he quit and there was nothing else we could do.

Sadly, they're not going to fail with him in charge. Even if he's massively out of his depth in that role, which I doubt, he will have picked up more than enough from others at city to make them successful and a serious threat again.

Bad news this. They're not suddenly going to be us overnight but no more joke of a football club going forward.

Hope we retaliate as strongly as possible to this and go after as many youth prospects as we can, it's the only acceptable response.
Oh my God. so all of our success has been down to him? We’re all doomed

if he was that good- we’d have given him a raise & new Title but we didn’t. Wonder why??

What are the odds as soon as he’s stepped through the door at that shit hole they’ll be telling him to bad mouth us about the charges

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.