Savio

Why do we need another, LW being his main position but does play RW and AM
Maybe we’re moving a LW to a new position or selling one. We could always buy and loan Savio for a season too.

Why do we need another, LW being his main position but does play RW and AM

Reporter: In the preseason we already saw a great Savinho. In five days, what percentage of the best version of him has been seen?

Savio: Arguably only 70%. I'm still adapting to playing on the left but I can perform better on the right. The coach talks to me a lot and I am happy playing on the left and helping the team. My good leg is the left even though I like to play on the right and go inside.

RW, surely

Reporter: In the preseason we already saw a great Savinho. In five days, what percentage of the best version of him has been seen?

Savio: Arguably only 70%. I'm still adapting to playing on the left but I can perform better on the right. The coach talks to me a lot and I am happy playing on the left and helping the team. My good leg is the left even though I like to play on the right and go inside.

RW, surely
He'd probably score more from the right but his left foot is a wand which is why he creates so much from the left.

His versatility to go on either flank will be a big plus. Same as Bobb and Doku.

Maybe we’re moving a LW to a new position or selling one. We could always buy and loan Savio for a season too.
I would imagine that even if City buy him from Troyes they'll leave him on loan at Girona for another season so he can gain Spanish citizenship.. better for his future in the game if he's an EU citizen since so many leagues have a limit of 3 non-EU players per team.

It would be better if City bought him in January since the price that the team will be expected to pay to avoid scrutiny just keeps going up.

I would imagine that even if City buy him from Troyes they'll leave him on loan at Girona for another season so he can gain Spanish citizenship.. better for his future in the game if he's an EU citizen since so many leagues have a limit of 3 non-EU players per team.
Good shout that.

It would be better if City bought him in January since the price that the team will be expected to pay to avoid scrutiny just keeps going up.
it only take 2 years? wow.

He has a RC if €60m, so it won’t go over that. Probably £30m plus send them a couple of loanees kind of deal though.
I think we should be signing this lad, especially for that price.
If we don't someone else will.

He looks good and fits the profile of the young lads we've been buying.

RW, surely
Not seen this all sounds good to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.