Pep documentary on BBC

I think what is often missed is the vast improvement in the England team since Pep arrived on these shores. Now almost every team plays out from the back, the technical skills have increased across the league as others have watched, copied and implemented the same style of play.

All playing catch-up though, I mean how many other managers can win the league with no Strikers, then Pivot to 2 strikers up front, play a defensive line of Centre backs, or move Johnny Stones from Defense to midfield, develop young players who will form the backbone of many English / International teams for years to come and then still have the ability to change again when needed.

Special times, never in my lifetime would I ever have imagined the recognised genius of football managing our team, and the many years that he has.

Last edited:
I just kept thinking: I’m so proud he is our Manager and such a brilliant man.

I also felt I got to appreciate Txiki Begiristain more than I have before. I’ve always been a bit, ok he’s part of City’s hierarchy but that’s it. Now I’m thinking mmm maybe he does get City and is thinking about our club not just himself. :-)

Great programme that brilliant insight from players and coaches who have worked with the genius..couple of things stood out for me weirdly the decision to leave Barca and that was it once he’d decided that was final,and the prick winter throwing in Abu Dhabi needed the champions league with all the money spent fuck off you absolute cnut..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.