Everton (H)

Guys advice, chance to buy some seats together for this one...does this look legit as to what the season ticket would look like. Buying blind off someone on Facebook so don't want to get ripped off
View attachment 104573
Funnily enough my kids are always saying "PU" " PU"

Which translates as "something stinks" apparently! (no idea why)

Throw in the Block 116 and it's nearly a City Bingo card!

What was the seat number btw

Anything changed with this getting closer lads? Looking for 2 together to take the nephew

my ticket is available for the everton game, its in the South Stand Level 3, Block 316, Row X

will need to transfer via friends and family so will need your support number and either surname or post code

£40 via paypal

pm if interested

thanks

My ST is available for Burnley, Everton and Brentford, SSL3. Can email print at home or transfer, £100 for the 3, pm me if interested. Cheers

Ticket available for the Everton game.

South Stand L2, Block 217 - £40

Will add to friends and family and transfer ticket

Still on the scrounge for a pair together, can be 2 adults or 1+1 U18. They're beginning to trickle through onto the exchange but not in pairs ('twas ever thus, I s'pose ...)

Thanks friends ...

Just a reminder to people trying to get tickets on here with a very low message tally or recently joined. A few times recently Bluemooners have been ripped off on this site so some people might be a bit sceptical. I'm not saying that you good people are twisters(I'm not) just that a lot on here are wary. And so they should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.