Media Discussion - 2023/24

Interesting. I heard from someone at the weekend that the deal is done for him to move at the end of the season for around £75m, the price being something to do with a clause in his contract for a non PL team. I called bullshit at the time but the person concerned said he would bet his house on it (it's worth plenty). I still called bullshit and said whilst it may happen in the future it won't happen this summer but the guy was adamant. Maybe this is the start of the media onslaught...
I would bet that he rents his house.

Interesting. I heard from someone at the weekend that the deal is done for him to move at the end of the season for around £75m, the price being something to do with a clause in his contract for a non PL team. I called bullshit at the time but the person concerned said he would bet his house on it (it's worth plenty). I still called bullshit and said whilst it may happen in the future it won't happen this summer but the guy was adamant. Maybe this is the start of the media onslaught...
Well you’ve convinced me.

Since it is so hard to find integrity in journalists these days, decided to start my own newsletter to cover MCFC. Be interesting to see if the landscape changes in the future but atm it is very much built around an incentive for clicks and creating narratives. You have some of the most brilliant tactical managers in the league, they barely get asked about that. Pep would speak to you all day about that. It's attempts at gotcha questions. It's you aren't aloud to have money because I said so.

Anyway, I would appreciate any feedback on the newsletter. Free and sent weekly. Just want to build the best one I can for other Manchester City fans!

Subscribed good work,something a bit different good luck Blue

He'll only go when he asks to and..... I doubt it'll be this summer or next !!

The tell tale sign may come if City offer him a contact extension/improvement.

BTW....he's fluent in Spanish !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.