New baby granddaughter :)

Bill Walker

Team supported
City
Wow ! after about 26 hours in labour our new little granddaughter was born at 4:42 this morning, she doesn't have a name yet but she loves Manchester City :)
She swallowed a bit of something or other hence the drain tube but good and healthy @ 7lbs
So proud and emotional right now.

smfpaerl.png

Wow ! after about 26 hours in labour our new little granddaughter was born at 4:42 this morning, she doesn't have a name yet but she loves Manchester City :)
She swallowed a bit of something or other hence the drain tube but good and healthy @ 7lbs

View attachment 106663
May I be the first to congratulate you Bill, fantastic.
I wish her and yours all the very best x

Congratulations...may I suggest the name Jurgenetta...such a lovely name.

View attachment 106663
Lovely bit of business BW - with the bit in bold being an absolute masterstroke in grandparenting through genetics............. :-)

Hysterical that men say they're knackered when sitting waiting on a women going through hours of labour :)

Just precious, congratulations to all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.