FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 13th Feb, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t usually make a comment on the line up except to say when I’m glad that JS is playing but I’m very content with that one.

The Boys in Blue never give in. They fight to the end. Come on City, come on City. Show ‘em lads, show ‘em all. Especially the little Mermaids! Especially the biased, stupid, know nowt, little weasels and dumb squirrels in the media.
Very Especially that load of Specsavers needing, punaises with a whistle and cards that only have City names on them, officials who are trying to grind us down. I keep asking you nonks, fools that you are, who the flipping heck do you think you are dealing with??? Do you not know that
WE ARE MANCHESTER CITY, THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD!

Come on JB score a goal sunshine. :-)

EDIT: you didn’t realise I know a bit of the French language as well. But still can’t swear in French!!! *lol*
Two starts in a row for our JS.

Would love to see him score as well.

We also have to remember that last season we got the chumps monkey off our backs!

Mentally we are there now and we have the players to do it again. Need abit of luck as always but hopefully it’s out again. Should have 2 in recent years so we are owed one -:)

That team isn’t pragmatic imo, it’s extremely balanced and has strengths all over the pitch.
There’s not a chance we are looking to settle with a draw.

1-5
It's not really about the lineup itself, more the approach. We won the thing last season by being more pragmatic than usual and predominantly drawing away and then winning at home.

I didn't say we will be playing for a draw, we always play to win and I think we will win well just saying pep wouldn't be disappointed if we took a draw back to etihad.

I think that team, is the one that retains the CL; Grealish has the key tempo tool which is a must in the comp; the media and a great deal of our own fanbase forget the comp has been built around the squad and we have a blueprint, where teams can’t put a glove on us at times in Europe, Grealish is fundamental to that….

It's not really about the lineup itself, more the approach. We won the thing last season by being more pragmatic than usual and predominantly drawing away and then winning at home.

I didn't say we will be playing for a draw, we always play to win and I think we will win well just saying pep wouldn't be disappointed if we took a draw back to etihad.
That’s fair.

as said i think that is a default template for first leg away games, more experienced players in their natural roles. I don't think Doku will start many away matches in Europe, Pep will want the possession that Jack provides rather than the threat / risk Doku offers / causes us and the opposition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.