Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

It was when Carragher and the commentator both in uniform said it isnt a penalty. But then I guess they had seen the decision before us.

Nailed on pen but no headlines... Feels like i'ts City so no one will complain.
We need an Alex Greenwood in the team, she would of said something

Cheers. It's got to be better then Jamie "not a penalty not for me no" carragher
He was really really really annoying me more than Ratboy does in similar situations. I am convinced Stockley Park can hear them, if Sly and Comms know decisions before on field officials, its got to work both ways and be open to manipulation aka corruption in plain sight imo.

Explain. People are fucked off. That's ok isn't it?
Whilst it's disappointing to lose a game on occasion this is what happens when two teams play.
Maybe you should go and "watch" a team that never loses a match.

Bernardo clearly not fit enough to start or he would have. Could Pep have been braver and started Bobb over Alvarez? Yes. But I understand why he didn't.

Not sure how big a difference Stones would have made, Akanji did okay.

Just a bad day at the office against a team that turned up and played brilliantly.

He was really really really annoying me more than Ratboy does in similar situations. I am convinced Stockley Park can hear them, if Sly and Comms know decisions before on field officials, its got to work both ways and be open to manipulation aka corruption in plain sight imo.
You're gonna get called a lunatic soon but I'm with you!

It was the PLs fault that City had 30 shots and only 3 of them on target?
No!! But if Caciedo would of been sent off WHEN HE SHOULD OF, and we get a penalty either on Walker or on Haaland then we wouldn't of needed to be at our best(which we wasn't btw) if that game is officiated fairly tonight, we'd of been talking about a stroll in the park but a sloppy start. We was fucking robbed! End of!

I think our title chances largely rest on the fitness of Stones. Not only does he bring that quality to the build up that we clearly missed today, he makes every other defender look better. And also, if he plays then there's a higher chance Walker doesn't.

We played well should of won but tactics didn’t help in first half gifting them a goal

Our formation didn't seem right from the start. All season we don't seem to get out of third gear and kick on. Just imagine if we had played in top gear for most of the season we would have already been out of sight.
Is it me or does something not seen quite right at the moment. Grealish receiving detention from Pep. The big fella not being the same this season as last. Has he been coached to the point of losing natural instincts and therefore confidence.
Anyway if we win all our remaining fixtures we are champions again. Bring it on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.