Media Discussion - 2023/24

Why is anyone surprised that City have the best lawyers?

If you are foolish enough to sue a multi-millionaire, the chances are you'll find that they aren't represented by some back street solicitor from Harpurhey.

If David Cameron or Rishi Sunak were on criminal charges, does anyone suppose they'd be defended by a guy financed by legal aid?

It's how the whole system works, and short of a communist state it will always be like that.
Please can we stop these continual attacks on @gordondaviesmoustache the poor bloke is doing his best despite the cut backs to legal aid.

It was Henry Winter, a well known **** who hates us with all his bile.
I find this interesting because I remember Henry Winter being very pro City. In fact he wrote an article about our owners 10 years in that was glowing. He was absolutely torn apart for doing so.

But I agree with you now that has all changed, he is particularly negative about City now. I often wonder what happened to make him do a 180.

Of course I might be misremembering but I’m 99% sure he had to defend his positive article about us on the radio.

If you are foolish enough to sue a multi-millionaire, the chances are you'll find that they aren't represented by some back street solicitor from Harpurhey.

If David Cameron or Rishi Sunak were on criminal charges, does anyone suppose they'd be defended by a guy financed by legal aid?

It's how the whole system works, and short of a communist state it will always be like that.
"But, but...if you've got nothing to hide..."

I find this interesting because I remember Henry Winter being very pro City. In fact he wrote an article about our owners 10 years in that was glowing. He was absolutely torn apart for doing so.

But I agree with you now that has all changed, he is particularly negative about City now. I often wonder what happened to make him do a 180.

Of course I might be misremembering but I’m 99% sure he had to defend his positive article about us on the radio.
Interminable amounts of filthy lucre perhaps?

We have the best of everything. That’s how we roll.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.