Brentford (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I thought we played OK, controlled much of the game, my worry is 58 goal attempts in 2 games, but only 2 goals, that needs to improve. On the plus side, a clean sheet, something we're also not doing enough of.
I agree to some extent but when 2 teams between them play 22 players behind the ball for 90% of the games then I`m not surprised we have difficulty in scoring.
Having said that mate too often we try and walk the ball in, instead of having a pop from within striking distance.

The dippers have been lucky this season to late goals against Fulham and the like, long way to go yet I’m confident we will be crowned champions again come may

I'm not so sure we're just not clicking like we normally do. Mind you I thought we were looking poor last season and we won a fucking treble, what do I know? Lol!

Pathetic...Haaland the most lethal attacker my ass...2 points against this team is reallly reallly really poor.
Hey Ken tali that's what you said about Erling after the Chelsea game...
One off game by Erling and you slagged him off ..what's your view on his goal tonight?

What a horrible set of cunts we played tonight !!
Never been a fan of theirs and tonight proved my point.
A horrible cheating, diving,feigning injury, time wasting bunch of losers they are.
Fuck off from this division and take that horrible American type gum eating twat with you.
And as for Mee who I`ve always admired you too can fuck right off with your so called "my head/neck hurts" after that wonderful slap with his wrist on the back of his neck from Haaland.Let the **** know who you are you wonderful Norwegian Meat Shield.
Now slow down Oakie. Yes I feel so much better for that rant after a fair few cans of Real Ale. ;) HIC.
Very well said. Sums up Brentford perfectly.

At one point it was 9 fouls by City and zero by Brentford, a team that sat deep and defended with 32% possession. It was nigh on corrupt officiating.
We shouldn't have fouled them then.

I understand that, not asking to roll over. Every game is near enough exactly the same. I get why they will settle for a point against us but as for entertainment it would be great to see both teams go for it.
This. I get it. But it is frustrating to watch.

I agree to some extent but when 2 teams between them play 22 players behind the ball for 90% of the games then I`m not surprised we have difficulty in scoring.
Having said that mate too often we try and walk the ball in, instead of having a pop from within striking distance.
Agreed, but then the fans moan when Alvarez puts the ball 2 foot wide....

U could take the positive in that and say haaland had a stinker against chelsea and their keeper once again had a cracking game 2nite, id be way more worried if we werent creating chances and we'll light someone up some

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.