The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We can forget the title race unless there’s a MASSIVE improvement in our performances.

I’m currently predicting a solid 3rd place in the final table tbh :(

We also need to start to create some proper chances. How many really good ones we actually had today? Not many
3 at the minimum including the disallowed one. Creativity is mostly never the issue. A change of approach means swapping Pep which we aren't ready to do just yet.

I looked at the remaining fixtures last night for the top 3 and made my peace with the fact that Liverpool will win the title
Didn’t see anything tonight to change my mind

It’s just not there with us this season, not enough players in good form
Deary me. We are the best team in the world and you've given up on the title with us being a point off top.

Unbelievable.

sorry for all the doubting Thomas's but I am confident we will win the league again - we are 1pt off top and have yet to hit our best New Year form
I think we're going to need to hit It before anfield if we are going to stand any sort of chance there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.