Media Discussion - 2023/24

The Waterhead Worzel has a toe sucking Oldham accent like I’ve never heard before, has he taken electrocution lessons?
Moved to Yorkshire aged 10 and a Chelsea season ticket holder for years who admitted he stopped being a "fan" because they were no longer winning.
In other words, a typical Rag.
Sounds like some of my neighbours who would give it Billy Big Bollocks when we were shite but are "not interested in football anymore" now the boot is on the other foot.

Moved to Yorkshire aged 10 and a Chelsea season ticket holder for years who admitted he stopped being a "fan" because they were no longer winning.
In other words, a typical Rag.
Sounds like some of my neighbours who would give it Billy Big Bollocks when we were shite but are "not interested in football anymore" now the boot is on the other foot.
You only have to do a little bit of research on Chemical Jims background to see he is not quite the wonderfull person Dan Roan, Simple Simon Stone & all the other arse licking journos would like us to believe.

Must admit as long as the idiots lap it up our media will carry on supplying this crap

There is more morons on social media that will click on this to keep sly, bbc, papers etc convinced red shirt stories are needed

I think the champions league final against Barcelona proves just how well utd did against a team who played possession based football.

You only have to do a little bit of research on Chemical Jims background to see he is not quite the wonderfull person Dan Roan, Simple Simon Stone & all the other arse licking journos would like us to believe.
I would imagine Slimey and the other sneering weasel know full well what Scruffy Jim is but publically funded BBC Sport is infested with arselicking Rag fanboys.
Impartial national broadcaster my arse.

I watched the Watson fight at the time & remember it well it’d be stupid thing to say, Michael Watson was tragically very severely injured, but not killed, in a fair licensed boxing match, what does he mean slapped on the wrist punishment, did he want Eubank jailed for a tragic accident which can be an sad outcome in the squared circle, didn’t remotely make any sense is all.
I think he was referring to the Eubank death-by-driving incident, not Michael Watson...

I’ve posted a link just in case you fancy a quick scroll through the nonsense Dan Roan, banned from the Etihad, has written about Scruffy Jim, the tax dodger, who wants the tax payer to pay for United’s new stadium.

BBC United - Mediacity and Roan are getting absolutely slaughtered in the comments section under the article by football fans Who are sick to death of United articles on the BBC football website. It’s not only City fans who are sick of it.

View attachment 107902

I left this comment

20240223_074251.jpg

For some reason it was removed as it broke house rules !. I have no idea what house rules it broke as I see City called dirty oil club on a regular basis on the bbc. Seems dirty oil is ok but dirty petrol isn't.
The bbc are a fucking joke

It’s no wonder he gets on with the Glazers cos he’s become wealthy by loading debt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.