Bournemouth (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Shud of bin a few up first half ,didnt play that well 2nd,or did bournemouth just have a right go ,so fair play to em,not much end product but they had a go,haaland coming off boosted them ,no doubt about it,it pushed them on us,we deserved win tho deffo,got a tough march coming up ,play this month the right way and we win leauge,if debryne plays that full game we probably win 4 nil,gotta trust in pep he knows what hes doing,hes managed to rest him in last 2 games bar few mins yday

Don't know about you, but I wonder why - when we get behind or to the byline - there is no one available for the pull back. It's obviously positional and Julian and Phil should be the beneficiaries but it seems to break down.
Thought Kova was brilliant yesterday, probably why Rods seemed a tad quiet, and they have to get Doku into the game quicker rather than leaving him 1 on 3. He also needs to toughen up as most fullbacks are getting really tight.

The other teams are toast if we can get our shit together.

Any recommended sites for decent match highlights , my dads in hospital at the min and won’t have seen any ?

We’ve been poor in every game since Haaland came back. Against bang average teams. We don’t control the game anywhere near as well when he plays.
I fear the worst against Liverpool and Arsenal.
We’ve got Brighton, Villa and Spurs after that.
Something needs to change.
I feel exactly the same.

Nice away day, great day out. Thought it odd that a steward was checking tickets on the front row. 10 minutes of the match left and he started checking tickets !

Anyway first half was great second half not so. Grass seemed long !

Bournemouth got away with alot pushing. Refs seem to be allowing alot more pushing since Christmas.

Not sure about the subs Doku has fallen of a cliff really needed Grealish to hold onto the ball. Doku kept losing the ball hopefully he will find his form again soon

Anyway I watch the game back later
They were all losing the ball including Dili tbf

It’s concerning that these ‘lower’ teams are out performing us physically. We are the team that looks jaded in the latter stages of the game and they utilise all their high energy subs to push us back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.