Micah Richards the pundit

Look if anybody still thinks Richard’s is in anyway Favourable to us then they’ve not been paying attention or have recently returned from being stranded on a desert island somewhere, he’s an absolute balloon, inane, thick as a brick, ridiculous laugh, with about as much insightfulness on the game of professional football as a tin of spaghetti hoops, he’s a comedy act for people who who find him somehow amusing, he holds no favouritism to us, he’s a known Arsenal fan who also almost exclusively backs the Arsenal/Yoonited/Dipper monopoly in the media & newspapers & they’re sycophantic fans, this shouldn’t require a thread anymore, forget that clown, we’ve got no allies in the former pro’s pundit cartel well strangely Keane despite he’s allegiance actually is far more honest and fair especially concerning us that Richards.

Look if anybody still thinks Richard’s is in anyway Favourable to us then they’ve not been paying attention or have recently returned from being stranded on a desert island somewhere, he’s an absolute balloon, inane, thick as a brick, ridiculous laugh, with about as much insightfulness on the game of professional football as a tin of spaghetti hoops, he’s a comedy act for people who who find him somehow amusing, he holds no favouritism to us, he’s a known Arsenal fan who also almost exclusively backs the Arsenal/Yoonited/Dipper monopoly in the media & newspapers & they’re sycophantic fans, this shouldn’t require a thread anymore, forget that clown, we’ve got no allies in the former pro’s pundit cartel well strangely Keane despite he’s allegiance actually is far more honest and fair especially concerning us that Richards.
Well put, give me Nedum any day over Micah

Well put, give me Nedum any day over Micah
Nedum is the complete opposite of Richard’s, Intelligent, Articulate, with interesting opinions and views on the game, he’s he has credibility, and even if you don’t agree you know he’s opinions are fair and honest and he’s a Blue, so for all those attributes Sky will never hire him, they’ll stick with Richard’s, Carragher, Sturridge instead, ESPN youtube channel is where you can hear the sense from Nedum.

Actually thought it wasn’t a red , I’m more perplexed how the scissor tackle on nunes today wasn’t punished, the offence was two footed and out of control.
A similar tackle to Maguire’s by Caicedo (today) didn’t get a red. I’m not sure Caicedo even got a yellow.

I can take or leave Micah. At least he’s not anti City and has been positive about us on many occasions. He’s laughing all the way to the bank.

I like Nedum but I’m not sure why the two of them are compared so much on here. Nedum’s achilles heel as far as punditry goes is that he was never lifted a title or cup winning team. Not all pundits have been but it certainly helps if you can say you won the League with Yaya, Kun and Tevez etc and you have tales from the dressing room.

Richards is a clown. Having seen his massively embarassing 'WeBuyAnyCar' ads on Sky, I just can't listen to him, so I mute the TV whenever he speaks. Some people will do anything for money.
He has to get work to pay for those haircuts.

I think I stopped listening to him after his grooming costs outlay admission and when the average Joe Blogg was struggling with day to day living costs.

He has to get work to pay for those haircuts?

I think I stopped listening to him after his grooming costs outlay admission and when the average Joe Blogg was struggling with day to day living costs.

Did you see the after match with Foden where they ended up, of course, discussing haircuts?

Much shouting and ridiculous laughing but Foden said his cost 20 pounds from the same guy he has been going to since he was 8. That's the sort of guy I want to listen to :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.