FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

They will get 6000 tickets.(ish) All of SSL3, minus the front rows across the full length of SSL3, which will be closed off, and the SSL2 away end, exactly what Huddersfield got.
They wont they'll get 7800ish which is less than the 15% they are entitled to. Just like arsenal and chelsea have had recently.

It will be SS3 and SS2 blocks 212-219

Saturday it is for us then. Hope it’s not a stupid k.o time like 8.00pm

Pretty hilarious. If that pair of red twats were going to jam their way through their respective ties tonight, this almost makes up for it.

My, ahem, beloved is set on booking a holiday to clash with the quarter final weekend (I know, I know. I should grow a pair etc). I'm unsure what my options are when it comes to transferring a cup ticket to a third party or if indeed it's possible at all! As a seasoncard holder and cup scheme member, I don't receive a ticket by email of course but have it loaded onto my digital card. Alternatively, I would make it available via the Ticket Exchange process but I don't think it extends to cup ties.
Any help would be appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.