PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He's realised that he has enhanced Stefan reputation even further during the podcast, as someone who has a calm and reasoned view, and is now trying to smear and discredit him in the eyes of radio stations etc.

I know that football is important to lots of people and has different levels of importance (Shankly was wrong) but feck me, I almost feel sorry for him. I hope he's remembering to pay the bills and feed his cat.

I hadn't see his latest rantings. He is very upset by the podcast, very upset I blocked him and very upset that I refuse to take his feeble emails yesterday as some kind of de-escalation. Harris reads this thread voraciously. I will not descend to his level. I have never said to him I believe City are "dodgy" and there is a cigarette paper between my private and public view. It is safe to say he will publish (as he has done) whatever he thinks are my most scathing assessments.

I have said to him that I don't believe the toolkit thing Colin believes and that I have told Colin that. I also said Colin is wonderful self publicist (which he is). I also do not approve of any of the personal pile ons on Harris relating to his personal tragedy. I have also disapproved of that Rabin character on Twitter but we've had a mutual block for years anyway. Fundamentally, as I said yesterday I feel a bit sorry for Harris and his personal tragedy and that comes across on numerous times in our DMs over a 4 year period. More fool me.

I have published my DMs with Harris on Twitter. I won't be bullied by him.

Last edited:
I have an idea about this.

PL with pressure from the red shirts + spuds charge City with shed loads. This makes great headlines and throws mud at City.

The PL than expect City to take a pinch and settle quietly giving the PL a good few millions.

The PL and red top +1 are very happy and City presumed guilty by doing this.

But

City didnt play ball and said bring it on.

The PL are now shitting themselves, the pl shoildnt have listen to the red tops +1. I wouldn't be surprised if the pl keep offering City a deal and City keep say no, we will see you at the hearing.

Seems to me the PL has two choices, 1 drop the charges, 2 get risen at the hearing.
2. Happening right now. Mucho red flustered cheeks will be seen.

I have an idea about this.

PL with pressure from the red shirts + spuds charge City with shed loads. This makes great headlines and throws mud at City.

The PL than expect City to take a pinch and settle quietly giving the PL a good few millions.

The PL and red top +1 are very happy and City presumed guilty by doing this.

But

City didnt play ball and said bring it on.

The PL are now shitting themselves, the pl shoildnt have listen to the red tops +1. I wouldn't be surprised if the pl keep offering City a deal and City keep say no, we will see you at the hearing.

Seems to me the PL has two choices, 1 drop the charges, 2 get risen at the hearing.
One thing has never left my thoughts throughout this whole situation. For me it's inconceivable that City would act in the manner being assumed by the PL. To then betray the supporters and everyone associated with the club by denying the charges, whilst knowing them to be true is totally beyond comprehension for me.

I hadn't see his latest rantings. He is very upset by the podcast, very upset I blocked him and very upset that I refuse to take his feeble emails yesterday as some kind of de-escalation. Harris reads this thread voraciously. I will not descend to his level. I have never said to him I believe City are "dodgy" and there is a cigarette paper between my private and public view. It is safe to say he will publish (as he has done) whatever he thinks are my most scathing assessments.

I have said to him that I don't believe the toolkit thing Colin believes and that I have told Colin that. I also said Colin is wonderful self publicist (which he is). I also do not approve of any of the personal pile ons on Harris relating to his personal tragedy. I have also disapproved of that Rabin character on Twitter but we've had a mutual block for years anyway. Fundamentally, as I said yesterday I feel a bit sorry for Harris and his personal tragedy and that comes across on numerous times in our DMs over a 4 year period. More fool me.

The only reason I hesitate to publish our entire DMs is that its a bit self important but I probably will.
I'd never heard of Harris before this shit blew up. He's obviously a grade A crank. There is only so far you can use the 'personal issues' before someone retaliates and takes him to the cleaners - if I was in your position this time has passed. I'm sure you'll do what's best in time.

The only reason I hesitate to publish our entire DMs is that its a bit self important but I probably will.
He came out of that podcast thinking he’d won, hence his initially measured tweets.
Then once the reviews came in, he realised to his horror that the prevailing opinion was that he had been eviscerated and humiliated
And so, instead of reflection, critical thinking and self analysis of his own performance and how it was impacted by his biases, he instead decided to lash out with childish and defamatory ad hominem attacks.
A hilariously predictable response from a mentally unhinged man baby.
The only surprise is that anyone is surprised
The fable of the scorpion and the frog comes to mind here

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.