United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried, yes the rags are garbage but we have been very vulnerable on the counter-attack at home of late. It won't be easy

Reactions: dom
I think their allegiance may be questionable Jim, plenty of lurking rags on here.
I can see the names of the voters, and there's some who always opt for a defeat. Whether it's superstition/tradition on their part or otherwise, only they can answer. There's also some who you rarely see on here during the week. They would be dubious, in my opinion.

I can see the names of the voters, and there's some who always opt for a defeat. Whether it's superstition/tradition on their part or otherwise, only they can answer. There's also some who you rarely see on here during the week. They would be dubious, in my opinion.
Be a shame if their accounts got suspended mate..

Be a shame if their accounts got suspended mate..
I hear you. But until such time as there's incontrovertible proof (rather than suspicion) that they're in breach of the rules, all we can do is keep the evil eye on them. We're not RAWK, where you'll be banned if you sneeze and it's not in tune with YNWA.

Reactions: dom
I am not expecting a win for the rags but the record shows them performing better at our place over recent years. A win would be a surprise but should not come as a shock as some seem to suggest.
How people predict outcomes to games is probably something of a mystery. Just as our poor record at the dippers and up until recently at Spurs cannot be easily explained in logical terms.
Personally for me it often boils down to gut instinct and more often then not I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.