• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Scruffy's got his begging bowl
To rebuild that fuckin hole,
Never paid a penny's tax
Class is what he fuckin lacks
Keep trying....you could get there in time.

Meanwhile....

"See the Kippax in its splendour,
We're after the blood of a stretford ender"

I am not expecting a win for the rags but the record shows them performing better at our place over recent years. A win would be a surprise but should not come as a shock as some seem to suggest.
How people predict outcomes to games is probably something of a mystery. Just as our poor record at the dippers and up until recently at Spurs cannot be easily explained in logical terms.
Personally for me it often boils down to gut instinct and more often then not I am wrong.
If nothing else, we can look back at last season’s performance and result at Etihad, and hope for something similar, or even better.

As footballers, maybe.
As a club? Nah. A healthy contempt is in order.
Goes without saying. I was actually referring to the team. Yes; they're shite. And yes; we're on a totally different level to them as a team. But that, by definition, doesn't rule out a defeat. Wolves earlier in the season? If we go in with the correct attitude, we should tear them a new one.

I am not expecting a win for the rags but the record shows them performing better at our place over recent years. A win would be a surprise but should not come as a shock as some seem to suggest.
How people predict outcomes to games is probably something of a mystery. Just as our poor record at the dippers and up until recently at Spurs cannot be easily explained in logical terms.
Personally for me it often boils down to gut instinct and more often then not I am wrong.
Yes; they have a weirdly half decent record at our place in the post GPC era, given the chasm between the two clubs in the past decade. There seemed to be a period when away teams were generally winning the meetings. I still maintain, though; go in with the right attitude, and we'll win comfortably

Reactions: dom
I looked at their team against Forest, just about the strongest team they can field at present and I'm not worried in the slightest. Of course they have players capable of individual quality, but they just don't look a team.
Mainoo and Casemiro are the ones we need to keep a close watch on, bot concerned about any of the other fuckers

Reactions: dom
I looked at their team against Forest, just about the strongest team they can field at present and I'm not worried in the slightest. Of course they have players capable of individual quality, but they just don't look a team.
Mainoo and Casemiro are the ones we need to keep a close watch on, bot concerned about any of the other fuckers
Casemiro? He's dogshit mate.

If he plays we'll batter them. His legs have gone and can't track back. The only thing he can do is kick other players. He'll leave huge gaps in the centre of the park and that's why our wingers tuck in and we will completely overrun them in midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.