United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I coach a team of 8/9 year olds and we have just got a new player. Little lad who is a red.
I only had one spare shirt and it was the number 5. Gave it him last night and he went “oh no not harry maguires number”! I said , “pretend youre john stones” and he replied ,”yeah ok”, and walked off with a smile.
His dad was devastated

Best XI we can select on sunday please - which is below. Im playing Nunes on the left due to his mobility in what I think will be a physical game, and I want Phil Foden in the middle at all costs. Im not picking Alvarez there as he isnt a midfielder; Im not picking Doku there as hes a very mixed bag. Kovacic cant play on the left and I want a central 3 axis of Rodri, KDB and Foden which when played together is arguably the best in the world at the moment.

Ederson

Walker
Dias
Stones
Ake

Rodri

Bernie
KDB
Foden
Nunes

Haaland

I'd like to see this team as well. I think Nunes is the closest to Grealish, in terms of being able to give us control in that area.

It's always difficult trying to guess a Pep lineup, but I suspect Akanji and Alvarez will both be in there.

I coach a team of 8/9 year olds and we have just got a new player. Little lad who is a red.
I only had one spare shirt and it was the number 5. Gave it him last night and he went “oh no not harry maguires number”! I said , “pretend youre john stones” and he replied ,”yeah ok”, and walked off with a smile.
His dad was devastated
Tell the lad to ring Childline and say his dad's bullying him into being a red; )

Álvarez Started every Pl game this season wouldn’t surprise me if pep still finds a place for him in the starting squad for Sunday

You got to love Pep, he makes every effort to make the journalists look incompetent. In time he might even improve the quality of questions coming from these hacks. Even the photo above you can tell he's pissed off with them with his furrowed brow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.