Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

I’m surprised anyone is surprised at the result. No more than 4 mins of time added but they get 8….and score in 9th.

To be fair they were aided and abetted by a shit forest side who should have learnt their lesson against the rags….they were awful in the last 10 mins and for all of the time added period.
No issue at all with the 8 minutes as Forest keeper played right into their hands by staying down for about 3 or 4 minutes, plus all the subs that were made in the 2nd half.

The game needed another minute as the game was stopped for Konates 'head injury'.

The biggest farce was Liverpool being given the ball after that despite Forest having the ball when Konate went down.

Tbh Forest went toe to toe with them for some reason, rather than the 11 men behind the ball they would have done to us, so tbh I'm actually surprised Liverpool didn't score sooner.

It's took the supposedly best team in the world 99mins to score against Forest.
Why is everyone getting out of their pram? We'll smash the smelly cunts next week, mark my words.

Not sure.

The team just doesn't seem to do it at anfield.

Their goal times at 98 minutes 38 seconds. Would anyone care to offer an explanation as to why eight minutes were announced and they were given an extra 38 seconds in which to steal the three points? Unless it be that it has simply been decided that Liverpool have to win this title.
Makes me vomit.
Well, I say FUCK IT! Fuck that team, fuck the refs who ref them differently to everyone else, fuck the powers that be and the media who are complicit with this foregone conclusion.
Let's go to Anfield and win it there, lads.

One there players faked a head injury Tierney was worried blew his whistle ask how he was it was probably 30 seconds worth Teirney then direct Liverpool to give the ball back or do a drop ball for Forest!

Seriously, how many times in the last couple of seasons has that happened to us?…it’s unreal…the amount of late winners scored by Arsenal & Liverpool just when you think the feckers are going to drop points…it never happens the other way either, they never concede in the 98th minute, infuriating

They will do everything in their power for Liverpool to win that quadruple and I reckon they will.
I agree. I predicted a Dippers Pl even before season started, they were back on the asthma after last world Cup. What I hadn't factored was them getting lucky with cup draws and Klopp decided to leave, plus that disallowed goal at Spurs, which has meant every ref and his dog in UK and Europe will do what they can to help them -win' their version of the Quad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.