United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gave my half pissed mrs a derby eve biro tattoo I didn’t realise her initials are krb she says ”You got my middle name wrong”

Attachments

• IMG_9290.jpeg
    IMG_9290.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Come on blue boys smash them, it's been a miserable week for me with my mum passing, put a smile on my face tomorrow.
Sorry to hear that "dave". My condolences to you and all her family and friends. Devastating to lose your mother. I lost mine over 13 years ago, and still think of her every day.

Is it dreadfully wrong for me to say that I hope she's had a word with the big man upstairs re tomorrow's result?

Sorry to hear that "dave". My condolences to you and all her family and friends. Devastating to lose your mother. I lost mine over 13 years ago, and still think of her every day.

Is it dreadfully wrong for me to say that I hope she's had a word with the big man upstairs re tomorrow's result?
Thanks for your kind words, i doubt she has spoken to anyone upstairs she was a militant atheist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.