Best player ever in the Premier League?

Give over, beckham was the most over rated player ever

I wouldn't say so.

If anything he might be becoming a bit underrated now because so many people say he was way overrated due to fame.

Both are exaggerations. He was a good level all around player that wasn't out of place on a pitch full of stars at Real Madrid. If he was vastly overrated, it would've been evident on the pitch with the rags and Madrid.

His ability was not on par with his fame, and he wasn't one of the very best players in the world like his fame would suggest, but at the same time he was easily good enough to play with the players he did.

I'll wash my mouth out now but sometimes you have to be fair about things.

Rhodri
Lampard
Barry
Fenandinho
Yaya
vieraOn par with Joey Barton
Kante
Noble
etc etc etc

are all better than gerard, one of the most overated players in football history
His biggest achievement was slipping for City title, basically on par with Joey Barton

KDB and Henry are the two best players of the era, for me.

Absolutely sublime, world class players who could win games on their own and were/ are arguably the best in the world at certain points.
Agreed. KDB is the best of two brilliant players, Bergkamp maybe third.

Depends if your taking consistency into account. Actual best is Yaya, most consistent would be Silva followed by Rodri.

Kdb and Stones would be right up there if it wasn't for injuries. We have had some great runs without kdb in the team. Not sure you could say that about Rodri or Silva.

Non city player has to be Henry.

Best city keeper ederson
Best defender stones
Best midfielder Silva
Best striker Aguero
Vincent > Stones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.