United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Sometimes I prefer this type of outcome over straight up trashing. It's more cruel when there's some hope present.
Totally agree, the thought of rags thinking they might get something from this game, fills me with even more joy

They will never learn will they, The UTD manager thinks they were close and played well and should have got something out of the game. Until they start to respect clubs like Manchester City and the better teams and stop moaning about this and that and learn to be Just another club in the Premier League they will never learn, They need to build and work hard and earn the points not be given it by hand because of what history says you once was

No amount of money changes them, It's never been about money, We all have seen who the biggest spenders are and what it's got you,

Nobody has a divine right to win because of a badge and its so-called history with past glories, You fucking still have go out and earn it in the right way and Never ask for help

Great win and another big 3 points. They came to not get hammered and hoped they’d sneak something, anything! Anti football bastards. I hope we get the opportunity to twat them at Wembley this year again too. I fucking love beating them.

I thought we were actually pretty poor at times in the first half. We move the ball very predictably and slowly. Hard not to, granted against 11 behind the ball but I’m really pleased with how we picked it up in the 2nd half and we were still nowhere near our best. We looked better when Alvarez came on. Foden superb again and barring a couple of under hit passes, Stones was brilliant.

Let’s get Copenhagen out of the way and we need to step up again to beat the other set of entitled vermin next week. I’m sure we will.

Today is a good day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.