Media Discussion - 2023/24

MEN article.

"The goal gave United a deserved advantage at the break"

I must have been at the wrong game.
I don’t think most of them watch the matches. United did ok first half but city should have scored 1/2. The overall picture was one of a team dominating and the other a plucky underdog looking to find scraps to feed off.

I am sick and tired of teams getting credit for putting 11 behind the ball and kicking it to their fastest player. It’s anti football and should be called out for ruining the games. Bored Gary? not yesterday you sneaky wankstain.

Last edited:
We averaged a shot nearly every 3 minutes & they are being praised by everyone. I’m startled how the media gaslights the public that this was close…. Staggering.

I’ve also heard about Evans going off was the problem. Evans went off from being twisted & turned until he could no longer move.
We had 27 shots, 37 crosses, and 11 corners in 98 minutes. Their penalty area was like a pinball machine. But apparently they were compact and "set up well." I know we live in a post-truth society but some of the media comments seem to come from a parallell universe!

We had 27 shots, 37 crosses, and 11 corners in 98 minutes. Their penalty area was like a pinball machine. But apparently they were compact and "set up well." I know we live in a post-truth society but some of the media comments seem to come from a parallell universe!
That's fine - let them believe that it was closer than it was and that they only need a few tweaks to be up there competing with us. Then we can go on enjoying days like yesterday for a long time to come.

Slimy Stone is currently having a Q&A session on the albeeb football page. My question on who pays for his flights and accommodation to cover the rags pre season tour question hasn't appeared in the selection of questions yet. I wonder why?
In the same Q&A, Stone reckons the ref's error in the Forrest game did not affect the result.
For a rabid United supporter, who would prefer to support Liverpool's title challenge, displays his rabid antipathy towards City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.