United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

did you know who he was before he took over at them lot, he was a cog in a team, nothing more, nothing less
So is everybody in a company. You may have noticed the same thing about a football team.

Last edited:
I am guessing that English is not your first language? Show me the goals and assists from this calendar year?
Seriously?
Yo red ! listen up ,, do you even know the history of ENGLISH language ?
You said “ dog shit “ ffs . Which part of anglo saxon bullshit I’m not comprehending here ?
You sound like jack’s fan boy which is ok but don’t go on dissing rest of them .
Dont order me to show you shit , you go look for yourself and come back .
How can a city fan not know players stats ?

Red, Redder ,Reddest ?

Seriously?
Yo red ! listen up ,, do you even know the history of ENGLISH language ?
You said “ dog shit “ ffs . Which part of anglo saxon bullshit I’m not comprehending here ?
You sound like jack’s fan boy which is ok but don’t go on dissing rest of them .
Dont order me to show you shit , you go look for yourself and come back .
How can a city fan not know players stats ?

Red, Redder ,Reddest, Red Shit!!!
Edited 4u
:-)

Ten Bob thinks it was a close game. WTF is he drinking / smoking

View attachment 109151
I like my tea weak. As in, take a photocopy of a photograph of a teabag and pop that into the boiled water, you get the drift.

That teabag still gets closer to the hot water than The Red Filth got to City yesterday.

'Close' Mr Ten Hag? Do me a favour..

The Major problem at United will be who's the boss, All this bullshit about JIM's investment and 25% ownership and what it really means as a major say on things, The major thing is control at United and who will be taking the blame or dare I say glory,

Having a split at board levels leads to wars behind the scenes and power battles
You can see it coming and the blame game will start once the honeymoon period ends with Jim's front-of-house role.

After yesterday's derby, the feeling after what we saw with them is that it's unfixable, United are not a major club anymore. That Badge means nothing and the so-called pulling power in trying to get a manager and players to come and work on a major project over the next 3 to 5 years will be impossible,

It's just never going to happen, The best players will not be queuing up to sign for them even on any big wages that they can offer, United are finished and until they all wake up to the FACT and stop all these bollocks of the Biggest club in the world with unmatched history plus Millions of fans being locked out each week bollocks
Yes, the Glazers will not sit idly by once their 3 years of no divis are up. There is real potential for conflict, let’s hope for blood letting.
The Glazers May have learnt that the previous CEO’s view that their income was not dependent on the teams performance was bonkers (Champions league income eg) and will therefore give Jimrat a bit of financial leeway but they are greedy and that could be the sore spot.
May we live in interesting times.

Putting his quality celebration aside, I've said for years now he doesn't get anywhere near not even remotely close the credit he deserves for the role he plays.

He's obviously adored by us as City fans, But overall he rarely ever gets a mention! He's by far the best ball playing centre back in world football by a considerable distance!

No other centre back in any league across the world can do what John Stones does, I'll say it again and again and again he's the best centre back on the planet.

Fucking love the guy.
A key difference for City is the ball playing skills that our defenders have.

Glad you had a great day but WTF are all those cameras about? Don’t people watch the match anymore!
It's a little weird seeing them all in shot like that, but tbf to people we'd just scored, we'd all gone mental, and while the players were at the end of their celebration, people wanted pics. When Phil Foden scores and celebrates down in your corner, people get excited.

It's hardly a new phenomenon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.