Media Discussion - 2023/24

As sure as eggs is eggs, City start to look like we will do extraordinary things and the accusations and negative spin happens.

There's been a definately ramp up today. Its like watching and listening to jealous kids getting upset. Cry cry fucking cry. Whinging and whining.

They're going to remember this time, when City fucked their lives up.

You continue to tune into TS you deserve to be pissed off.
It’s like Chinese water torture.
Absolutely, tune in for the amusement and obvious clickbait bullshit.Today Mr Peroxide bullshitter was suggesting we have the best Manager in the world when a few shows ago he said Klopp was better.He regularly forgets what he's said probably another tactic to get people to phone in.Wouldnt dream of giving them a penny.

Which is why we get such appalling coverage from the RDAHMeedya. They can see we are far superior in footballing skills, talent 'n technique than their ex-employers and no matter what level we rise to they cannot separate the notion of 'the good of the game' from their own narrow but biased comments. Ferdinand might have been a decent centre half but as a commentator on the game he is a boring monosyllabic illiterate ****.
Rioooooooooooo

I have seen enough now to fully indorse the cabal rhetoric that exist against City.

CBS last night had that prick Carragher and he said nothing nasty about city. The whole show had a lot more of a fun theme.

It’s sky, bt, bbc, itv, talksport that has created & driven so much hate towards city. They set the gossip agenda and fuel the fire for the commentators. This then results in cheats and abuse from every football fan.

The media are all in agreement that city and our Muslim owner need to fuck off. The nasty bastards are the low of the low.

Last edited:
Wasn’t it £50m for the mythical Stadium? A poster on BM who had knowledge of start up costs posted even 10% of the expense claimed would have been excessive.
Liverpool lost £49.8 million in 2012-13 on top of £40.5 million for the 10 months before that. They claimed a total of £49.6 million in stadium development costs to offset against the losses. Just £14.6 million for Anfield and laughably £35 million for Stanley Park. The breakdown of that £35 million has never been made public but it seems ridiculously excessive just to pick up litter and cut the grass a few times.

So Laura (I like squinting because of my plastic face) Woods must of been serving up the prelude last night, when she brought it

So Laura (I like squinting because of my plastic face) Woods must of been serving up the prelude last night, when she brought it up
Why do these women (and men) think botox improves a face!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.