Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
think this game has Foden written all over it,1-3 city

Yeah I think TAAs comments were 100% calculated to try and make the game as emotional as possible, but I think the idea that high emotions benefits Liverpool is pretty outdated and players like Dias, KDB, Foden and Bernardo are all players who go to another level when they get fired up.

1-3, Foden, Bernardo, Haaland. Nunez for them.

The vast majority of the football media and pundits do not want us to win "four in a row" , even Rags will be rooting for the Dippers because we have the chance to make history this season.
A double treble and four titles on the bounce can only mean we are the best team ever to grace English football , there is no debate and makes the great Rag & Dipper sides pale into insignificance, fully expect a horrendous refereeing performance from Oliver on Sunday and the intervention of VAR to the benefit of the Dippers , we will have to be at our very best to get something , not because we are playing a good side but because we are playing the football establishment , and they dont like it up 'em.

TAA's comments show just how deluded the dippers are. Seriously thinking that winning trophies (far fewer of them admittedly) means more to their players and fans. Maybe just playing to the crowd/cult but it really does show how bitter and deluded they are.
I work in mental health and unfortunately there are some people who come to us with psychosis due to severe and prolonged exposure to trauma. Sometimes, a defence or escape mechanism was formed in an attempt to cope with the stress or abuse. The resulting psychosis can often lead to what psychiatrists refer to as delusions.

This is clearly what has happened to TAA. The prolonged exposure to the traumatic experience of being absolutely hammered by City, year after year, title after title, has inevitably led to a form of psychosis, wherein the delusions which have manifest are displayed with ludicrous statements such as this most recent one. He's lucky it's a more forgiving environment in 2024 as a few years ago they'd lock him up and experiment on him for coming out with shite like that.

Konate is out for the weekend. That's a big blow for them as his pace and VVD make it tough on Haaland.

After Mop-Head Tront’s comments I don’t give a flying fuck. I want us to go there and get three points. We’re the best team in the world.

It’s about time we silence the bin dippers and send White Teeth into early retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.