Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a hoodoo...

We've been royally screwed over in plain sight by a succession of corrupted officials home and anal field.

Additionally, our bus has been attacked and trashed pre match when we should’ve refused to play or at least delayed the ko to highlight the incident and fuck up the TV schedule.

Under normal circumstances and fair conditions our record there would look very respectable.

We will not be beaten on Sunday !!
I like that idea, make them wait for a 7pm KO

@bridgeno1

Liverpool get away with murder, if they attack the bus we have an opportunity to expose them for the scum they are. We have let them off too many times

@bridgeno1

Liverpool get away with murder, if they attack the bus we have an opportunity to expose them for the scum they are. We have let them off too many times

I truly believe it the feral scum attack the bus again we should refuse to play the game. That's the only way to put a stop to it. If they try to penalise us we just take them to court. They premier league have a duty of care to their employees.

I truly believe it the feral scum attack the bus again we should refuse to play the game. That's the only way to put a stop to it. If they try to penalise us we just take them to court. They premier league have a duty of care to their employees.
Absolutely, in all industry safety should be the most important factor, noone should go to work and not return to their family.

I detest this fixture but I’ll always believe in the lads. Been shafted in plain sight over the years against them.

I’d say that it would be nice to see them on the end of a thumping. I’ve seen City do that against them at least.

I would so love a jammy/contentious win so that they’ll cry harder till the end of the season.

CTID

I detest this fixture but I’ll always believe in the lads. Been shafted in plain sight over the years against them.

I’d say that it would be nice to see them on the end of a thumping. I’ve seen City do that against them at least.

I would so love a jammy/contentious win so that they’ll cry harder till the end of the season.

CTID
The only team that will get a jammy / contentious win is them

I honestly think that to win we’ll have to score 3 goals as we’ll concede one like we always do and they’ll be gifted one by the officials / VAR

My concern is we go for it, probably have all the possession and they go and do that shitbag counter. I'd like to see some defensive contingency in place for this.

The only team that will get a jammy / contentious win is them

I honestly think that to win we’ll have to score 3 goals as we’ll concede one like we always do and they’ll be gifted one by the officials / VAR
Why I said I’d love it if City did.

They usually get the contentious decisions but would be gratifying if it was City instead. Oh the tears, I can see them now :)

The most vile club in all of football. They are pure unadulterated scum. As an international fan who only started following after the takeover, I never quite developed the animosity local fans had toward MU. Liverpool on the other hand has turned into a deep seated revulsion that has grown over time. From watching the local derby over the years both clubs have at least maintain a mutual respect and a sane competitive relationship. I cannot say the same for our rivalry with the criminals, murderers and thieves in Miseryside.
Well said. Btw just curious, how did you start following City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.