Media Discussion - 2023/24

TAA was crass but then what do you expect from a guy who tried to sleep with a pregnant fan who wanted a greeting for her boyfriend.

It’s amazing the mindset that the City dressing room has. And the focus is all about what they need to do and not what Liverpool or anyone else is doing or has done. Beast mode well and truly on.
I remember that episode. I read the transcript and thought what an horrible piece of Scouse vermin he is.

Pep is tired and sick of it, look at him, but the fucking media cockroaches, yes, you cunts, reading this post and the thread, never give up. The lot of you make every City fan sick to the stomach, including me.

With you there lad - that really was a "for fuck sake ask something sensible" moment.
Good on him - I just hope it doesn't eventually wear Pep down to the point he leaves.
I'd love to know what questions are asked in Spain, Germany and Italy - they can't be as idiotic/assanine as those.
(taa btw was a COMPLETE twat for coming out with that bollocks - have some respect ya no mark)

Pep is tired and sick of it, look at him, but the fucking media cockroaches, yes, you cunts, reading this post and the thread, never give up. The lot of you make every City fan sick to the stomach, including me.

What a brilliant response from Pep.

No histionics or tiresome attempts at mind games.

Just a refusal to indulge the hypocritical LFC media love in and oozing rightful contempt by saying as little as possible.

Simon Jordan laying into City fans again for defending their club against nonsense takes about Sportwashing and inaccurate comments about the ownership model(City private ownership vs state ownership). I was a bit disappointed that the recent caller he laid into directly made the mistake of suggesting City are owned by Abu Dhabi but moreso that he didn't point out that Simon got the country wrong and ask him what that means for his 'image laundering' argument. No mention from Khaldoon about his home country or home state in his talk seemed present either, in the clip they shared. You'd think they'd be pretty pissed off with the 'unlimited wealth' they've supposedly poured into City for that sole purpose(because what? They think tourism would be worth that much to them? They really care what White Van Drivers in London think about their country?). Given that, if you asked the average person on the street who owns City, they'd get a different answer every time because the media can't seem to get it right either. So it's either not at all about sportswashing(I don't think it is for Saudi or Qatar anymore personally, not the primary goal anyway) or they are pretty fucking terrible at sportswashing, if this is the result of 15 years of investing so much into it.

Lets just laugh at what a wally Simon Jordan is instead, that he thinks City fans will buy his constant assertions that he has no agenda against City. 'I liked Peter Barnes at City. I remember Colin Bell, so I can't have an agenda' Come off it Simon, you're not as slick as you think you are.

I found this old interview extract of him quite telling. Might explain his contempt towards Sheikh Mansour(self made wealth vs inherited, not earned the right in his view):

This old interview is worth watching in full(must have been a right arsehole to work for in any capacity before or during his time in football. Having to work under a sneering, greasy haired ponce, who thinks he's a big man), but listen to how desperate he is to win by any means necessary, the disdain he holds towards the PL, FA and football politics in general:

Finally, this guy has him spot on, he's a parody of himself these days:

Last edited:
Simon Jordan can be added to the list of Miguel Deloony and that oddball Harris, a list of absolute nobodies whose opinion is worth absolutely nish to Manchester City.
Do they not realise us the fans, the club and the owners couldn't give two fucks what shite comes out of their delusional gobs.
I do agree with you however there are a multitude of posts on here giving oxygen to the three stooges.

Some guy on FB posted a nice little reply to TAA;

I'll tell you how it feels,
Trent.
What standing with my team,
Meant.
As all around us call us,
Bent.
And only focus on what we,
Spent.
Well, we where there when we were,
Down.
Followed the blues from town to,,
Town.
We know the value of every single,
Crown.
You patronising, tiny minded, silly little
Clown.
So thank you Trent, for your considered,
Opinion.
I've heard more sense from the mouth of a,
Minion.
Disrespecting normal fans while you bank your next,
Million.
Ask me how I feel and I'll tell you that I'm
Champion.

With you there lad - that really was a "for fuck sake ask something sensible" moment.
Good on him - I just hope it doesn't eventually wear Pep down to the point he leaves.
I'd love to know what questions are asked in Spain, Germany and Italy - they can't be as idiotic/assanine as those.
(taa btw was a COMPLETE twat for coming out with that bollocks - have some respect ya no mark)
Mate, all these journo’s and their snidy stupid questions have been ammunition for Pep and the squad for years. It helped us win so much silverware.

And foreign media esp in Germany and Spain are no different honestly. Remember media is led to follow the USA and whatever suits them, and will need the clicks from the red tops fans worldwide. City. Sheik. Arab. Money. Do the math.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.