Media Discussion - 2023/24

Exactly this. Send out someone who speaks Spanish and not English so everything has to be translated.
Was it Pochettino who used to go out to the post -match interviews with an interpreter and speak rubbish. The fecker could speak perfect English

Pep should go into full Unai Emery.
It wouldn't be too long before the press got pissed off asking questions and getting no intelligible answer.

Liverpool and City have won every Premier League title since 2018, with Klopp's side finishing top in 2020 and Guardiola a five-time winner.

Ah the bbc.
This is media propaganda at its highest level.

I was watching the build up to Sunday's game on Sly Sports (yes, I know) and they were pitting Pep & Klopp against each other and highlighting Klopp's superior win ratio at Klanfield.

Then it moved onto Formula One.

........ I'm thinking hang the fuck on a minute. If Klopp is that superior why not put Pep & Klopp side by side with their respective trophy haul?

Then at least that way the British public can see for themselves who the most successful coach is.

So the Dippers have won just over half of the last 15 league games at Klanfield against us , which by my reckoning means they have failed to beat us at Klanfield for half the games and the only thrashing in those fixtures was when we smashed them 4-1 a couple of years ago.
You can twist results and stats to suit any argument , did you know the Dippers have only won ONE of the last EIGHT league fixtures against us , not been mentioned anywhere in the sychophantic Klippety/Dipper media

So the Dippers have won just over half of the last 15 league games at Klanfield against us , which by my reckoning means they have failed to beat us at Klanfield for half the games and the only thrashing in those fixtures was when we smashed them 4-1 a couple of years ago.
You can twist results and stats to suit any argument , did you know the Dippers have only won ONE of the last EIGHT league fixtures against us , not been mentioned anywhere in the sychophantic Klippety/Dipper media
That's the official PL X page.

The same one that celebrated a dipper win with the phrase "One Step closer" the last time they thought they'd won it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.