Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong ref, fair game, we win.

Had a dream last night that the occasion got to the dippers, they had a man sent off early after Haaland scored first and we tonked them 4-0. Yeah I know, a decision at anfield eh? But yet somehow balanced out by the similarly odds-on idea of them being unable to control their emotions on a big occasion.

Would be great if we got an early goal today.

We really need to take our chances, the dippers have gifted teams chances and not taken them.

We’ve moved up a few notches as a group since even the last time we played there. We’re the best team on the planet now, no fears.
Even in the past the only time we didn’t turn up there was the champions league 1/4 final. The only worry there that that was after they smashed the bus and the players’ energy looked spent.

Anyway we play our top level, we win. Simple as that. As fans it’s a privilege to be involved in the top games towards the season’s end. I’m looking forward to it. Bring it on!

Then on to an FA Cup 1/4 final, Arse at home, CL quarters, title run in. It’s flippin fantastic Savour it, embrace it.

I think we’ll win this because we absolutely have to. Jeopardy really motivates Pep & the boys.

4:1 City Haaland 2, Foden, Alvarez

Law of averages says we're due a win at this fuckin shite tip, we've put in some good performances without getting our rewards, today is the day we'll show these horrible cunts just why we're the best team on the planet.
Come on you blueboys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.