Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Peter Hooton of the Liverpool group The Farm gave his opinion on the 30th anniversary of Heysel. Needless to say he feels the club had no culpability in the tragedy whatsoever, blaming the ground and others. No wonder the always the victims chant is sung because these cunts will never admit to any responsibility for that tragedy.

In the words of his most famous song:

"All together now
All together now
All together now
It's wasn't our fault"

View attachment 109750
Peter Hooton needs to read an eye witness account of what actually happened that day, Tony Evans would be a good place to start. And people didn’t just “die”, they were killed.

As for the stadium not being fit for purpose, only five years earlier Arsenal played Valencia there in the ECWC final. That match passed off without incident.

Last edited:
Peter Hooton needs to read an eye witness account of what actually happened that day, Tony Evans would be a good place to start. And people didn’t just “die”, they were killed.

As for the stadium not being fit for purpose, only five years earlier Arsenal played Valencia there in the ECWC final. That match passed off without incident.
Very true. Hooton is another "it was a wall collapsing" excuse monger. He probably wasn't involved in any of the fighting but he witnessed it and to say there was no culpability on Liverpools part is complete nonsense. He probably thinks the culpability lies with the Juventus fans trying to get away from the bedlam. That wouldn't surprise me.

It strikes me rather odd that only cup semi finals and finals in most competitions involving the dippers have any trouble with access problems and downright feral behaviour. The only common denominator in every case is these feral murdering thieving wall pushing jibbers and should be investigated. Sky should have a camera on our coach today to see what these horrible cunts are like

Peter Hooton of the Liverpool group The Farm gave his opinion on the 30th anniversary of Heysel. Needless to say he feels the club had no culpability in the tragedy whatsoever, blaming the ground and others. No wonder the always the victims chant is sung because these cunts will never admit to any responsibility for that tragedy.

In the words of his most famous song:

"All together now
All together now
All together now
It's wasn't our fault"

View attachment 109750
Imagine being them!!
#the insufferables

It strikes me rather odd that only cup semi finals and finals in most competitions involving the dippers have any trouble with access problems and downright feral behaviour. The only common denominator in every case is these feral murdering thieving wall pushing jibbers and should be investigated. Sky should have a camera on our coach today to see what these horrible cunts are like

Imagine going on TV and saying that, you'd be blacklisted forever even though its completely true. Always seems to happen to them, never their fault though obviously

It’s a pity Trent Alexander Arsehole isn’t playing today as someone in blue would tear him a new one as the existing one is worn out due to excessive talking out of it

No. Don’t be like one of them. They are a tremendous footballing team and the only ones capable of overrunning us as they have done a couple of times.
But they are a bunch of cultist wankers who I can’t stand
All teams have players that go down easily from time to time and all players do it occasionally.
When a team has a high number of players that go down regularly then that isn't a coincidence, it's by design. You don't replace notorious cheat Suarez with notorious cheat Mane who's then replaced by notorious cheat Jota all supported by notorious cheat Salah by accident. Andy Robertson doesn't continually punch, kick, push, rake the achilles of opponents, trip and generally shithouse opponents without the managers blessing. Your goalkeeper doesn't throw himself to the ground at the slightest touch when he fucks up if it isn't something that they know is encouraged within the squad.
If Klopp wanted his players to play a fair and honest game then they would but the fact that they keep buying players who dive and whinge and pressure referees shows that this behaviour is encouraged by the manager and the coaching team.
Klopp has built a team who use cheating as one of their main tactics within a game so for that I have absolutely no respect for him or the players who follow his orders.
We used to laugh at the European and South American teams with their ridiculous 'gamesmanship' but now we're hailing a manager who has used this shit to his teams benefit time and time and time again, a manager who encourages his cultish fans to attack opposition teams to get a competitive edge in multiple games, aided by a scared and compliant press corp, as one of the greatest? Not for me, he's a cheat and a cancer on the game and the sooner he fucks off the better.

It means more to me that as a fan base and club we have never killed thirty nine human beings and injured six hundred more or been involved in another tragedy that resulted in the death of another ninety seven human beings , as they say we have no “history “ .
I did say to a Scouser at work who was banging on about the charges “What would you rather have against your club 115 alleged breaches or proven responsibility for 39 deaths?” He couldn’t give me an answer and walked off “So it’s the 39 deaths then?” They really are trying to airbrush it out of their minds, threatened to report me, “For what? Stating a fact?”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.