Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a great song lads you lot that are going,,,,, by untravox,,, ohhh vienna

"this means nothing to meeeeeee..... Oh this means nothing to meeeeeeee......ohhhhhhh the TREBLEEEEE"

Bradley quansah Van Disney Gomez

Is the rumoured back 4

Put foden up against Bradley and Bernie up against Gomez

Let’s be honest. We struggled there for a long while because we were shit. Once we stopped being shit we’ve competed against inhaler and steroid pumped Kloppbots supported by a crowd of feral‘s more suited to Turkish football stadiums and referees that either shit themselves or support them and a compliant media indirectly owned by the same corporate Organisations, still black and blue from their misreporting on Hillsborough.

It’s a massive ask just to get a draw. We have had a few and I always think our squad must have balls of steel to get anything there.
This is also my view on it exactly. Bloody scousers.

If/when City win this I will be more confident - and in a curious way the two things feel connected - about Biden beating Trump in November.

I hope they used all their luck up in that final against Chelsea. If for once we convert most of the chances we create, instead of converting three out of twenty seven and don't leave ourselves wide open to the counter, we win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.