Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds for Cityzens - Fri 10th May

Had to give up my season ticket a few years ago, couldn't justify it and didn't like the way long time holders were being treated. Been going since 1996 and there were plenty of times that didn't seem to matter at all. Final straw was me being moved from my seat because they sold my season ticket to somebody new by mistake. Instead of telling the new person they made an error, they fucked me and my brother away from people we had been sat next to for years

The reality is that City are taking a big risk expanding the ground to over 60k. Yes this is to generate more money but another aim is to get more younger people annd families into the ground.

The FOCs are being looked after based on the half price season tickets I’ve read about. Those benfits
might ease a little. City also need to get more younger fans into the ground. A few are assuming that any new season card holder is going to be a tourist and that is a bit of a strange outlook.

It looks like something has gone wrong with the price on your season card.
If you were 66 last June, you have paid 1 year extra for an adult card,when in fact you were entitled to an over 65 discounted card .
As long as you are 65 when the season starts in mid- August,you are entitled to the over -65 discount.
( Which has already been stated by Chappie on the previous page of this thread).
I'm starting to think I was overcharged last season. I've sent an e-mail to the club asking them to check if I paid the full price in error last seaon.

M\any thanks to you and Chappie for pointing it out.

I'm starting to think I was overcharged last season. I've sent an e-mail to the club asking them to check if I paid the full price in error last seaon.

M\any thanks to you and Chappie for pointing it out.
Might sound obvious but check your d.o.b is correct on the site, Chappie is right you should have had 65+ last season

Last edited:
Might sound obvious but check your d.o.b is correct on the site, Chappie is right you should have had 65+ last season
I've received a reply to my question from City.

'They say if you are 65 years old on the renewal date, you will not qualify for the discount, but you will receive the discount for any cup tickets you buy after you reach 66 years during the same season.

You have to be aged 66 at the renewal date to qualify for the discount on your seasoncard, which is how it has been applied in my case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.