The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We'll beat Arsenal.

Absolutely immense effort this season regardless of winning the title or not.

We gave everything last season and won a treble. I was fully expecting a season where we might only be in contention for one trophy.

We're still in for 3.

We're so lucky to witness this team in our lifetimes.
People should really think about this. The expectation this year after what we did last season is ridiculous

Dippers nowhere near their recent best, drew today because of the pen we gave away.
They were the much better team than City today, with numerous of first team players not fit. It’s a great point for City, but I was expecting a big performance from us today. Arsenal and Villa will decide our season, we need six points.

People should really think about this. The expectation this year after what we did last season is ridiculous

L mentality that for me.

Thats why Real Madrid are where they are because even a treble isn't enough.

We are the best team in this division and in Europe, expectation should be another treble.

They were the much better team than City today, with numerous of first team players not fit. It’s a great point for City, but I was expecting a big performance from us today. Arsenal and Villa will decide our season, we need six points.
Maybe 3 points against gooners are not enough,if the dippers don't drop points.... In any case,CTID.

I think we will have to win all of our remaining games to win the title. And we are totally capable of doing it.

L mentality that for me.

Thats why Real Madrid are where they are because even a treble isn't enough.

We are the best team in this division and in Europe, expectation should be another treble.

They've never won the treble, and they used bin off players and managers.

There's a difference between expectation and spitting dummies out when it might not be realistic

They've never won the treble, and they used bin off players and managers.

There's a difference between expectation and spitting dummies out when it might not be realistic

They get paid to win.

If I worked for a company that achieved record profits I would be expected to do the same again.

I couldn't make a loss for the company and say oh its ok we did so well last year. I would be sacked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.